Texas State Champions!

Texas State Champions!
The pin oak odyssey of the mind team celebrates after winning the Texas State tournament

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Post From Patrick

So far, our stay in Michigan has been great. We have competed in Spontaneous already, and I think we did pretty good, but, because of the rules, I can't tell you about it until saturday night. Because if another team sees it, they could learn about it, but when I can, I'll post it.

I am very nervous about long term though, and it is in just a few hours. And it doesn't help that we have been having trouble lately. The wheels on the vehicle were coming off, and we had an issue with the steering. But we have solved these problems (I hope), and once our 8 minutes are over, we will be just a few hours until we are done with OotM.

And the pins. We have been trading away all of our pins for the last few days, with just a few Texas ones left. But we are having a ball here.

I just wish that some other teams (mainly my brother's team, and the Pin Oak girl's team) had made it here. That would have made it a lot more fun here at worlds.

2 comments:

  1. What an experience for you Patrick! Congrats on making it to World. Ms.Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patrick: I cannot wait to see you updated pin collection. I am hoping for a good result. love, allie

    ReplyDelete