Texas State Champions!

Texas State Champions!
The pin oak odyssey of the mind team celebrates after winning the Texas State tournament

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Scores

The kids are at the recovery party, and it's all over.

We finished 31st. Not as high as we hoped, but it's really all about the experience.

I'll have some more photos later but for now we're content to just rest a bit. I need a giant glass of ice water!

5 comments:

  1. Just woke up and I have been dying to know what happened. 31st is fantastic....and it is all about the experience! Can't wait to see the pictures. Laura, this blog has been fantastic. I look forward to it each and every day!

    Thanks for doing it. Looking forward to seeing everyone home real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all did an amazing job! And can't wait to see all the pins at the next POMS get-together! Congrats! And onward and upward to next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work team! What a terrific effort and experience. This year's adversity will serve the team well going forward. Everyone have a safe trip home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great trip back home and enjoy the Mammoth Caverns. This will be a great a great experience.
    ...and congrats again on having made it to the World Championship for the OM projects

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job guys!!! Next time we will all get 1st place!!!!!! See you guys at school next year!!! Hope to see you compete next year with us!!

    ReplyDelete