Texas State Champions!

Texas State Champions!
The pin oak odyssey of the mind team celebrates after winning the Texas State tournament

Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Texas Delegation


Here we are at the Opening Ceremonies, inside the Breslin Center at Michigan State University. The Texas Delegation had nosebleed seats this year! The kids' skit has a candyland theme, that's why they chose the mini pinatas to decorate their hats. There were lots of comments on them, and on Jackson's longhorns made of tinfoil.

2 comments:

  1. Love this pic! I was blown away by the opening ceremonies. A laser show, fire blasts, loud music, a rowdy celebration of group creativity and intellectual endeavor that normally is reserved only for football players. - Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up with the pictures if you can...I am living through you guys with this blog and the pictures. What a great idea, Laura. The kids look great. I want them to do well, I know they will! Give everyone my love.

    ReplyDelete